Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Soap Creek Outing 10/3/2015

It had been many years since I had been up Soap Creek.  There wasn't much of a campground up there then.  So, Joann and I decided to check it out.  Plus, I wanted to see about a couple hiking trails up there that I'll return to next summer.


It was a great place to build a fire and roast some hotdogs.



While I was down by the creek messing around, this squirrel paid Joann a visit up by the camp fire.



The colors weren't in full swing but good enough.



End of one season, and beginning of another.  I love fall, but really hate to see summer go....mainly because the hiking trails will soon be covered with snow.



The creator was sure starting to put on a show.  What an artist He is!



Mule deer doe posing for me.



It was another fantastic outing in God's creation.  Praise the Lord!